Monday, February 27, 2012

I am not sure what I had done after my last post, but I could NOT log into my blog!?  It is rather frustrating because I have have had many little things to share...but of course my mommy brain is in gear and those wonderful thoughts are all gone now- because I have slept since then!

So...my Etsy Store is on home until I more and unpack.   It was just NOT realistic to try and pack down a house  and start up my Etsy store.  Anyone else try to take on more than they can handle?

We are now days away from our move...and as our luck would have it, Neil's job has scheduled an out of town business meeting spanning 3 days...beginning the day we intended to move!  lol   Oh well, what can you do?  I am going to see this as a way to relax a bit before we actually MOVE!




Last week it was Pinterest....and now I have discovered Swag bucks.  As I understand it, one swag buck is roughly equivalent to $1 on the gifts you can buy...which is about right.  I need a new coffee pot and was thinking that maybe by Christmas I will have enough for a Keurig?  I see them advertising all over the campus (University of Florida) and figure I might as well get on the band wagon and get "paid" while I doing the things I would normally do like search a bazillion things online everyday.  lol  If you would like to sign up you can do so from the Widget on the right...and in the bottom right there is a "sign up" link.

For me...the latest little bit of news is that I am seriously considering a drastic hair cut.  Drastic as in a donation to Locks of Love!  I will have to keep you posted on that...

So there you have it...maybe next time I have some stuff to share I can pop on here and post quickly!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment